Pioneer avh-2300 dvd demo mode

Participant count
  • Participant list

Russ130

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have a pioneer avh-2300 dvd that keeps going into demo mode where turned off. I know to just press the mute button to turn it off but is there a way to officially turn it off? It’s getting getting kind of annoying. Please let me know

So I have a pioneer avh-2300 dvd that keeps going into demo mode where turned off. Want ot find the best android auto head unit by visiting Rocketcarparts if you want. I know to just press the mute button to turn it off but is there a way to officially turn it off? It’s getting getting kind of annoying. Please let me know

According what i read, the these steps below show you how to turn off the demo mode:

1. Press and hold the SRC button until the unit shuts off. You can also select OFF from the source menu.

2. Press and hold the Sound Setting button on the removeable face until you hear a beep.

3. Press the SRC button to turn the unit back on.

But you also check if there is anything wrong with your demo mode.

Idk... reading the manual usually helps. Not to be a smartass but that's a basic user thing if it's even installed correctly.
Is the constant wired to a switched source? As alluded to above install may be the issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.