Pictures from USACi in Tulsa, OK ***56k stay away** **75 pics**

P8300547.jpg
looks like a penis pump. lol

I would also like to know what that thing is:confused:. I saw 3 different people with things like that around the show. The sub was actually hooked up, but that tube doesn't lead anywhere, just the open air. Maybe he used it for Port Wars:confused:.

come to think of it, the other one I saw was a 15" CVX set up the exact same, but the tube was going into an ice cooler. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

I would also like to know what that thing is:confused:. I saw 3 different people with things like that around the show. The sub was actually hooked up, but that tube doesn't lead anywhere, just the open air. Maybe he used it for Port Wars:confused:.
its the latest boners for super port and portwars.

The box was for super port wars the 3 different people all used the same one the just shared it. And the red honda had 6 memphis pr 12s the ones 2 steps lower then the m-class the lowest memphis makes. I was also at the show. and the red honda was my friends.

The box was for super port wars the 3 different people all used the same one the just shared it. And the red honda had 6 memphis pr 12s the ones 2 steps lower then the m-class the lowest memphis makes. I was also at the show. and the red honda was my friends.
Ok. I didn't get a good look at the subs, so that's why I thought they were m class. Were you the one sitting inside the car while the driving was standing outside holding the headunit? And just curious, what did that CVX hit on the meter in SPW?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigbud747

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bigbud747
Stillwater, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date