Pictures: B2 Audio IS12 per request Boomingrandpa

how big is 4 channel? u have it already? if u have 4-600rms 4 channel + sub amp u won't be about to go up much with out upgrading some stuff.. u in same boat i was in few months ago and i still don't have amp on speakers and i don't think i need one, if hu is good and your speakers are efficent with just 1 sub espeially if u going sealed u shouldn't need amp on mids but look at that later, get sub & amp u have see how mids are, i got bigger amp and mine are fine and thats with ported 12 930rms..
The 4 channel will be around 300 to 400 rms total. Hopefully more towards 400. My biggest problem is, when driving the freeway, I can hear the bass, but words don't become nicely audible until 28 to 30, and that is with windows up. My stock HU max is 40, so full tilt for sub is 30.

The 4 channel will be around 300 to 400 rms total. Hopefully more towards 400. My biggest problem is, when driving the freeway, I can hear the bass, but words don't become nicely audible until 28 to 30, and that is with windows up. My stock HU max is 40, so full tilt for sub is 30.
like I said replace hu with 1 like mine 22x4, better da convertor will be basically 2-3times louder.. they cheap and that'll help over all system be 3 x's better 5v pre outs to amp hp over on speakers time delay on each speaker based on seating position it's nice no joke..

like I said replace hu with 1 like mine 22x4, better da convertor will be basically 2-3times louder.. they cheap and that'll help over all system be 3 x's better 5v pre outs to amp hp over on speakers time delay on each speaker based on seating position it's nice no joke..
I can't replace my HU. It has built in HVAC controls. What some people have done is put a head unit in the compartment in the bottom, but I don't know If I want to do that

I can't replace my HU. It has built in HVAC controls. What some people have done is put a head unit in the compartment in the bottom, but I don't know If I want to do that
ok other option is get a 75-100x2 amp run it to front doors, run rears off hu (many of us don't even use rears) i have my speakers faded about 70% to front just off hu so if u have 75rms to each door u won't need rears unless u getting more subs and bigger amp..

ok other option is get a 75-100x2 amp run it to front doors, run rears off hu (many of us don't even use rears) i have my speakers faded about 70% to front just off hu so if u have 75rms to each door u won't need rears unless u getting more subs and bigger amp..
Yeah, I was debating on that. But I have a feeling rear doors will be nice, or the rear deck. I am going to look into the single din into the middle cubby/compartment under the navi screen. It will give me the RCA outputs I have been looking for.

the hu would help lots with volts and like i said that 24 convertor is big deal man i remember with they came out with 16 bit yrs ago, that was how guys here talked me into buying my 301., still kinda pain to not have hu in front of u.. try it and if it's loud enough without amp that save wire and some current draw

the hu would help lots with volts and like i said that 24 convertor is big deal man i remember with they came out with 16 bit yrs ago, that was how guys here talked me into buying my 301., still kinda pain to not have hu in front of u.. try it and if it's loud enough without amp that save wire and some current draw
You're official the new neighborhood budget guy.

You see the best in cheap gear. Don't ever mess around with the good stuff.

Stay right where you are. Enjoy life.

What's the 24 converter?

Why such a big recommended ported enclosure for the 15? I was looking at one for a ~4 cube box but recommended is 6 cubes?
They will do good in 4 cubes

the 4) IS15 PT cruiser was 12 total cubes internal after all displacements (3 cubes per 15) and it preformed great and played a wide range of music, we just know some output was held back being the enclosure was a little on the smaller side still did almost a 150 on only 1500 watts clamped power, In that situation that particular build would have been louder with 2 of those in the proper sized enclosure but he wanted 4 15's, and has plans to do a 5k so it'll be a whole different world.

for the best musical output 6 cubes is suggested, but they still perform great in smaller

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date