Pics of Muh Almost Finished Malibu (Warhorse, (6) SA-10s and The Trunk)

slammedincouch
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Buffalo, NY
Only thing left to do is get the Warhorse in here. goes into port to tune the box; will explain more aboot it later:

Trunk 100% Finished:

Hertz HSKs are powered off an Alpine 3542

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

Box and subs:

custom side molded pieces out of wood, foam and vinyl:

DSC00442.jpg

location of amp and port:

DSC00445.jpg

Le box and subs

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

good work. Just curious wouldn't you have issues getting pulled over for obstructing your rear view?
I'll plead the truck driver's defense (aka they have no rear view but have side mirrors), but I plan on installing a rearview camera and screen in the dash in the next month or so

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I got some HSKs in the other day, I replaced my ESKs with them.. Very nice componets
They used to be in my doors and I loved them. Had the DSKs in my trunk and they sounded good off 75 watts each as well

Woah how the heck do you guys do that I mean I know it's fiberglass and resin but geez man how can anyone have that much skill I can't wrap my head around being that good hah. How does the speaker thing stay attached to the bottom of the trunk lid?

I'm thinking at the point of what you spent and your substage get an SUV to put this in....but meh to each their own. With that out of the way sick setup should drop females clothing upon arrival in that machine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.