picking out subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

kylbjones

Ok guys I am new to this site. I am needing help picking out my next set up for my Chevy s 10 blazer. I was doing competitions with my old set up which I just sold the subs and the box. I had two Memphis mojo 12's in a custom box. I had two Memphis 1100ds being powered by a stinger alternator and a stinger dry celled battery. Well now I am wanting to get two 15's and I am trying to decide on what brand to go with. I am wanting to run the same amps on the new woofers. I am wanting to know what everyone thinks about the brands so I can make a choice. I am not looking to spend over 500 per speaker. Thanks in advance.

Ok guys I am new to this site. I am needing help picking out my next set up for my Chevy s 10 blazer. I was doing competitions with my old set up which I just sold the subs and the box. I had two Memphis mojo 12's in a custom box. I had two Memphis 1100ds being powered by a stinger alternator and a stinger dry celled battery. Well now I am wanting to get two 15's and I am trying to decide on what brand to go with. I am wanting to run the same amps on the new woofers. I am wanting to know what everyone thinks about the brands so I can make a choice. I am not looking to spend over 500 per speaker. Thanks in advance.
Check out this site. All good equipment with great customer service.

SoundSolutionsAudio's Online car audio store! Best prices, products and customer service. Fast shipping to US, Canada and More!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.