Picking a new head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm putting together a new system so research time has begun. I'm currently looking at a pioneer avh-4100nex...but its about $700.

Could anyone suggest a double din, thats compatible with a back up camera and high quality/reputation/reliability for around the $350 mark. I figure with the extra saved money it can go towards better quality components.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
Im sure you could find a great deal on here as well for your mids and highs. Just another great speaker to be considered. Audio Frog may be...
You just found your own solution. Move the DSP elsewhere. The RCA is triple protected but not the RCA plugs. I do not know if there is a mesh or...
Resonix is supposed to be the bees knees, but it is a little $$. If I was doing the whole car, probably would shell out for the entire resonix...

About this thread

Landshark77
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Landshark77
Screenshot_20240524_202505_Samsung Internet.jpg