Photoshop work *if intrested*

audiobahnuser18 that *****, hope you find some work man. Gotta be honest with you though, that's some pretty amateur work to be selling. Like someone said the market is saturated with PS skills. Check out deviantart.com sometime.

Have you ever made a website? One thing you can do is solicit small mom and pop business and offer to make websites for them. That is a pretty quick money maker if you have PS skills and know how to make a website quickly. You can charge a lot too.

I'd get in A LOT practce before trying to start your freelance graphic design business if I were you.

VERY AMATEUR WORK.

Just trying to be honest with you to save you the frustration.

thanks guy's i wish i had my way better stuff but when my hs ps class was over the teacher got to keep all our work i know a load of bs:(.

i dont wanna be an ass, but this kid said he was really good at ps and sold stuff all the time, so i took his word for it. He wanted speaker rings but could not pay the full price so we ended up making a deal... id do the speaker rings and hed pay me part of the price and make me a sig ffor the rest cause he was soo good he sold his work "All the time, for 35 dollars." I would never and will never again do any work with him. It took him all night last night and he worked on it some again this morning apparantly than disappeared once he heard i shipped the rings. I might post up how awful the stuff was he made, but i dont want to. I do not know why he would lie about something like that, but i just wanna warn other people do not pay or attempt to make a deal with him until you see your sig. Also we made this deal before this thread and i didnt see how "awesome" his work was.

oh and btw my sig is not by him its by mrbomb1339 who did it in about 45 mins for free and its exactly how i want it, just need to try to get the pics to not b as distorted

WTF man if i would of knew you wanted it that basic i could of finished that easy man. what you kept telling me was i wanted a diffrent texture , can you make it brighter on the lettering , can u center the back in black instead , can u make the pictures staggered. At first i asked you what do u want done you told me slight detail at first then i asked you more what u said look good i understand then when i would do it youd change it everytime. if i would of known man you wanted something as simple as what was done in your sig now i could of done that simple because what he did there is not textured backround like you asked me for , or borders etc.... i will tell you what he did. Resized the pics , polaroid brush , black and blue paint bucket and font and the size of the sig that is it. me i was doing filtering effect's a textured backround etc... and more like you wanted . You never told me you wanted something simple like that one that is as your sig now not once.

WTF man if i would of knew you wanted it that basic i could of finished that easy man. what you kept telling me was i wanted a diffrent texture , can you make it brighter on the lettering , can u center the back in black instead , can u make the pictures staggered. At first i asked you what do u want done you told me slight detail at first then i asked you more what u said look good i understand then when i would do it youd change it everytime. if i would of known man you wanted something as simple as what was done in your sig now i could of done that simple because what he did there is not textured backround like you asked me for , or borders etc.... i will tell you what he did. Resized the pics , polaroid brush , black and blue paint bucket and font and the size of the sig that is it. me i was doing filtering effect's a textured backround etc... and more like you wanted . You never told me you wanted something simple like that one that is as your sig now not once.
yeah dude, he sure changes his mind alot. The thing is he has no idea what he wants or what it should look like. Its just like alot of the work I do you always have to edit it and **** Its a ***** cus nobody can picture what they want in their mind, plus they see something else and they want it changed. I think just overall charging money for such small things isnt gonna work when people are willing to do it for free when they are bored or for fun, sorry man - I know photoshop and sometimes its frustrating.......plus I like to work with Illustrator, its alot cleaner due too not becoming pixelated like photoshop. Alright o well keep doing what you do...

i didnt want it simple. but he did it for free in about 30 mins. i told u exactly how i wanted it. u kept changing **** i didnt care about. all i KEPT saying was.. staggered pics, 5 of em, black and blue back ground, silver centered back in black, and polorid frames on it.... you said u couldnt change any of it cause it was saved blah blah blah. also i asked if u coujld resize the pics cause they were distorted and you said u could any... who SELLS a product like that where they cant change the look of the picture in that way... HEll i can do that

yeah dude, he sure changes his mind alot. The thing is he has no idea what he wants or what it should look like. Its just like alot of the work I do you always have to edit it and **** Its a ***** cus nobody can picture what they want in their mind, plus they see something else and they want it changed. I think just overall charging money for such small things isnt gonna work when people are willing to do it for free when they are bored or for fun, sorry man - I know photoshop and sometimes its frustrating.......plus I like to work with Illustrator, its alot cleaner due too not becoming pixelated like photoshop. Alright o well keep doing what you do...
idk wtf u are talking about....

i wasnt very specific.. i want something that looks similar to this

just w 5 pics instead of all those

yea just like that, that might b too tall tho but yes, andmaybe a back ground ..

tanks a lot tho bro i had a guy makin one for me that took him a day and a half and still didnt make it look ne thing like that

if u can make a black and blue background maybe???

sure or any design back ground really anything u can do to throw some black and blue back there

**** lookin good ne way u can slid those pics down a lil i think it might b too tall. if not its ok i just dont think my sig can b that tall!! looks reall good tho

so it looks like 4 pictures is best. sorry to do that to u. but thanks a ton man. that looks good

Just quoted from the other threat, I guess I dont know everything that is going on, maybe he didnt know what he was doing or miss communication - guess you 2 havta work it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date