Phoenix Gold ZPA 0.5 For sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

tal3939

Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold ZPA 0.5 Amp as-is

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I got it in trade a few years ago, has been sitting in my garage. I decided to sell it so I tested it again ( was working before). When i hooked up power both fans came on then all of the sudden it started smoking from the top left corner under the heat sink. I disconnected power and it stopped. Not sure what is wrong with it... so selling as is. Everything I can see looks real clean and in great condition. Only two visual problems are slight charring of power input and the clear plexi is cracked as you can see in the pictures.

If you have any questions or would like detailed pictures of anything let me know.

Figured I would try it on here first before ebay.

Price:

$250.00 or best offer plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Just pay actual shipping and I have a pay pal account.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.