SOLD Phoenix Gold - Xenon 600.1 monoblock

ty1er
10+ year member

Boston
Condition and info:

I purchase this last week. Its in 100% working order. I have the box, manual, everything that came with it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this amp. The only reason im selling this amp is a little to big to mount in the place where i would like it.

Yes i am an impluse buyer with caraudio stuff.

Price 190 Shipped!

If you want insurance on the item that will be extra.

Picture:

Phoenix Gold Xenon

Condition and info:
I purchase this last week. Its in 100% working order. I have the box, manual, everything that came with it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this amp. The only reason im selling this amp is a little to big to mount in the place where i would like it.

Yes i am an impluse buyer with caraudio stuff.

Price 190 Shipped!

If you want insurance on the item that will be extra.

Picture:

Phoenix Gold Xenon
Where did you get it?

When did you get it?

Is it still available.

Do you have any pics?

PM mE

Im gonna hang on ot this amp for now.

The only reason that i wanted to sell it was that it was slightly to long for that area that i wanted to mount it to.

But i have been looking around the net and there is no other amps that run 600Watts @ 4ohms with a smaller footprint or thats anywhere near the 200$ to 300$ price range.

-ty1er

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.