Participant count
  • Participant list

carsonevans

Item(s) for Sale:

4 10" subs total!

2 Phoenix Gold Ti's 10" DVC 4-ohm.

2 Phoenix Gold Ti2's 10" DVC 4-ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Each sub is 600 watts RMS and 1200 peak. 2 of the Ti2's were tested in a hatchback and hit 143 db. They are dual voice coil and 4-ohm. I have the original boxes that they came in as well.

All 4 subs have been used but for about 5 days. Perfect condition.

Price:

1 Ti=$90+$10 shipping.

1 Ti2=$100+$10 shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$10 shipping charges.

The subs with the triangles in the middle are the Ti2's. If you would like any more information about this subwoofer, you may go to: Subwoofers | Phoenix Gold

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26533944 View attachment 26533939 View attachment 26533940 View attachment 26533941 View attachment 26533942 View attachment 26533943

Do you still have the subs for sale, I picked up a brand new old school Phoenix Gold XS2300 still in box with birth sheet, and manual never been used or hooked up and now I am looking for some Phoenix Gold subs.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.