Phoenix Gold R 5.0;4

IIRC correctly PG has some real QC issues on multiple batches of the Octane-series amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

How about this for under $100/shipped? I've personally dealt with that seller in the past and he's A-Ok.

I've never heard of profile before, not to say I'm dobting your opinion prowler. I'm trying to stay inexpincive but at the same time get a qualit unit.

buy better equipment used... I won't go with profile when you could get a nice amp used. I've paid as little as $150 shipped for a 100x2 Zapco (one of the best). If you are patient search for a good deal from a respected member you will be better off.

What is your exact budget?

I've never heard of profile before, not to say I'm doubting your opinion prowler. I'm trying to stay inexpincive but at the same time get a qualit unit.
Not a problem, fella. That's why they're called suggestions. You can choose, at your pleasure, to either follow them or not. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I take no offense to your choosing to not go with that amp. I've used many Profile California-series amps in the past and have had good luck with them. If you buy them at retail pricing through Crutchfield they carry a 3 year warranty.
But buying used, as Acidic suggested, will likely bag you a much better amp and still remain within your target budget. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Deal hunting has landed me many nice amps, I've used:

Zapco ref350.2 For $150

Zapco Iforce-2100 For $87 BNIB

Diamond D5 300.2 Paid 175 shipped, arrived broken, was refunded enough to fix it and it worked perfectly after that

Soundstream Rubicon 500-1 BNIB $150 shipped

Audio Art listed in my sig was

MB Quart RAA2400 I paid $135 shipped for BNIB

Currently I have a memphis belle which I paid $435 shipped for... I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but those are the types of deals you can find if you do lots of research, find good deals and deal with reputable people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.