Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845

Rebelry

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845 that I’m debating on selling, but I have no idea what the actual value of it is. I see many posts on it, but they’re from years ago so it’s hard to tell. If anyone has any real input or experience with valuing it, I would greatly appreciate it. It’s a little rough aesthetically, I bought it in that condition years ago. Clearly doesn’t affect performance though. Thanks!

Attachments

• 93268A3C-FEF2-45E7-A113-BC5DE11BE77A.jpeg
    93268A3C-FEF2-45E7-A113-BC5DE11BE77A.jpeg
    631.7 KB · Views: 229
I have a Phoenix Gold Outlaw 1845 that I’m debating on selling, but I have no idea what the actual value of it is. I see many posts on it, but they’re from years ago so it’s hard to tell. If anyone has any real input or experience with valuing it, I would greatly appreciate it. It’s a little rough aesthetically, I bought it in that condition years ago. Clearly doesn’t affect performance though. Thanks!
I havent seen 1 for sale in bout 2yrs but wen i did they were between $250 and $450 USD. The higher end ones were in mint shape with the original wooden "casket" they came from factory with.

I happen to be looking for 1 if you didnt sell it yet.

Still available?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...