Phoenix Gold or Kicker

supra06
10+ year member

What CrackAlackiN?
Oklahoma
help me decide on what to get, broke it down to 2 choices. PG Ti10D with a Hifonicx BX1000D. or Kicker Compvr 12" with a Kicker KX800.2.? which one of these would be louder then the other and hit harder, basically going for 50-50 SQ&SPL.

thanks.

why not just get the PG ti12d....basically the same price, and it will sound better and get louder than a CVR...give it around 500-600 RMS and it will sound nice.

i do have space for it but its like $200+, got a 92 camry if these will help. 15s will fit but wanna save some space. ohh yeah does anyone got a video of there PG Ti's? with sound.

I also have a 92 camry. I have 2 15's sealed with around 1500 watts RMS. If you look on ebay you can get 2 PG ti15d's for $200, around $100 for just one. The titaniums can go into very small sealed boxes (1.3 to 1.75 cubic ft per for the 15's) so you will have plenty of space left over in your trunk if you just have one. I still have a fair amount of space left with 2 of them in. I am still working on getting a video of them. I can tell you that they move a lot, and they sound very nice. I ran just one of them off 500 watts for a few months, and it was still very loud and the SQ was awesome.

Phoenix Gold it is then, what kind of box size should i get for these subs i wanna go sealed? and what kind of box size should i go for the compvrs 12 2 if i were to get that?

Well, i have mine in a 1.7 cubic feet per sealed box (1.7 is after driver displacement). The 12 inch comp vr's will probably want a little less than that, around 1 to 1.25 per.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.