Phil Collins in the air tonight bass mix

yeah I'd like to point out that the one tommy uses in his demo is a song he had made for him by a dj in Florida.

Also you can use an epicenter and make it sound just like his anyway

nope not at all, you can slow it down and use an epicenter it sounds pretty close to his, but when he plays the start of the song you know its his. No one else has that

ok if you say so but you cant tell me...i'm a dj myself so i know what his sounds like and i know what mine is...they are the same track he just has the epicenter and also alot more money into his system than mine. i'm a rookie to competition...so it'll take time.

ok if you say so but you cant tell me...i'm a dj myself so i know what his sounds like and i know what mine is...they are the same track he just has the epicenter and also alot more money into his system than mine. i'm a rookie to competition...so it'll take time.

Its not the "exact' song that Ho Problems uses, I'll bet you any amount of money you want...Tommy paid a DJ in Florida to mix him up a bunch of music.

If you listen to the first part of the Phil Collins song...it starts out saying something about ho problems....so yeah...its not the same as Tommys.

I'm not saying yours doesn't sound similar..but its not the same track

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.