Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

djulz93
10+ year member

chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

have a used set of 6.5 phd audio fb pro components and a set 6.5 mb mids. these have been used for about a 2 years, (crossovers have never been used) ran actively off of an 80prs. Included will be 1 set of phd fb pro 6.5's, 1 set of 1 inch tweeters, and 1 set of 6.5 mb's. everything will ship in original packaging, with manuals, and stickers. the only thing that will not be included are the plastic tweeter housings (lost or broke when installing years ago, not really sure).. I just took them out of my old car today, which hasn't been driven in over 8 months, so to my knowledge everything was working fine before I bought my new car. old car had a bad battery so I was not able to test everything.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

cosmetically- 9/10

mechanically- 8.5/10 (have not heard them in almost a year, so this is conservative, ran actively with 80prs, (tweets and mb's off an sq90.4, and the pro models off a crescendo s550/2).

was able to check everything with a dmm and it appears to be fine

Price:

$400 shipped for everything OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Phenomenal speakers here guys, just need to free up some cash for some car repairs.. $300 shipped

$200 shipped for 4 amazing speakers, set of tweeters, and crossovers. Going on vacation in a week, hoping to get these sold by then

Sold yet?Not familiar with MB's, are these MB Quartz?
Yea they got sold, went out of town for vacation so didn’t have a chance to update. It was a typo, it was supposed to be mf for their mineral fiber line

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Sold to jhamlett5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...