The condition is a 7/10 there are a few scratches mechanical 9/10

It is missing two of the booties

Price:

300 plus shipping

No Trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26530495View attachment 26530496View attachment 26530497View attachment 26530498View attachment 26530499

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Might help to inform everyone about the bypass to get 2200+ out of this thing withouth having to pop open and mess with the board. Can run at 2-4 ohm with no worries at that power.

Might help to inform everyone about the bypass to get 2200+ out of this thing withouth having to pop open and mess with the board. Can run at 2-4 ohm with no worries at that power.
thanks and yes this can be achieved if you leave your subs unplugged and wait 3 seconds after the amp turns on then plug them back in. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/124912-phoenix-xenon-wiring-trick-use-own-risk-i-am-not-responsible-you-doing.html link for detailed bypass instructions.

Bump have gotten a few offers one of interest. Offer up if you want this or it will be sold soon. Will take partial trades.

Do you have to do this everytime you power up the amp?
yes unless you put a regulator in the path as shown in the link. Also it should not be ran like this under 2ohms and your gain settings will also differ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.