Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale: 2 tc sounds tc7 motors they started life as a shocker super i believe

Item(s) Description/Condition: good shape kinda oxodized , to be expected on a motor of its age

i put them on a lathe and polished them up as good as i could with out removing any material i used sandpaper and scotch brite pads they look pretty good no chips or cracks in the slugs

Price:

200$ shipped and insured to the 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: flate rate or ups is fine

Item Pictures:

20120131_193406.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

im gonna have to get measurements tonight there seems to be some confusion on what they are exactaly they were labeled as shockers when i got them

yea i dont know what model they are lol i thought it was a super but they were shockers when i got them

im kinda confused over on another car classified site they helped me identify them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...