peripheral question for silverado 03

What i have is "GMAH24B" two different revisions. These were to make the player work in the 05, but that had onstar and bose. I hooked it up the way i thought would be right, but i have next to zero volume. turn it all the way up and you hear a wisper. I had the dvd unit in my jeep just last week and they didnt use the rear channels, they hooked all speaker wires to just the front channels

the jeep set up was for a factory amp.

are u using the rca's for sound? If so your module should have come with 2 adaptors for the input side of the module. One for bose and one for non bose, you will need to use the non bose and hook up speaker level(normal spkr wire from the main harness) to the module.

Shoot if u don't need the interface you could run a switched 12v and hard wire it old school. Forget the data crap all together for an 03 standard silvy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.