PCI Wholesale - SONY JVC PARROT METRA

Participant count
  • Participants list
PCI Wholesale is one of the top whole sellers of car audio and I am looking for new accounts to sell to. Below are just a couple of the manufacturers PCI Wholesale offers:

* Bazooka

* BOYO

* Coustic

* Dynamat

* Farenheit

* Metra

* Myron and Davis

* Parrot

* PAC

* Quick Connect

* Sony

* US Spec

* Vibe

Usually if we have the item you are looking for in stock I can have it out UPS ground on the same day and because our warehouse is located in Ft. Worth shipping time will be real quick within Texas.

Because we are a wholesaler we will need to verify your Tax ID and get you in our system before your first order will go out.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call my cell: 817-718-1900 or shoot an email.

Daniel

PCI Wholesale - A Teletouch Company

C: 817-718-1900

BB Pin:215EC22D

E: WholesalePCI@gmail.com

Big M Autosports is opening a school right down the street from you. This may be an intresting partnership. I think you dropped by the shop a few days ago.

Thanks for the tip.

They are not in our system yet so I will give them a call shortly after they open.

If anyone needs a new wholesaler in Car audio or Cell phones, feel free to give me a call on my cell (817) 718-1900

Thanks,

Daniel

PCI Wholesale

C: (817) 718-1900

F: (817) 654-6970

What is Illegal.
If the posting is not allowed I will remove it but what policy have I violated?

-Daniel

PCI Wholesale

817-718-1900
This is a violation of the TOS (Terms of Service) which you signed and agreed with when you registered on this site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...