Paypal CS su*ks @SS

point is, blazian87's a good guy regardless of the negative feedback he just got, Everyone makes mistakes here and there. He saw a slight possibility due to his own carelessness with the testing and owned up to it.

point is, blazian87's a good guy regardless of the negative feedback he just got, Everyone makes mistakes here and there. He saw a slight possibility due to his own carelessness with the testing and owned up to it.
And in a calm situation. This isn't Teen Mom!! Keep it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Guess I missed the part where Blazian didn't test the speakers before shipping them. There was a lot to read tho!

What would you like a mod to do?
Also for what its worth. I would never ever issue a refund or a return for a guy who says he used speakers incorrectly and that they dont work. It proves he was the last one to touch them and fuck them up.
I wouldn't have given a refund if I knew for sure 100% they were not damaged in some way. It's really hard to say if they were all in the best condition or not. I know what everyone is thinking about the whole 45hz thing but I still need to do testing on the speakers to have a final verdict.

Is there nothing you can do about making the feedback neutral or make it disappear? Laneyrw submitted a review change so isn't there a way to disregard the first feedback he did?

I wouldn't have given a refund if I knew for sure 100% they were not damaged in some way. It's really hard to say if they were all in the best condition or not. I know what everyone is thinking about the whole 45hz thing but I still need to do testing on the speakers to have a final verdict.
Is there nothing you can do about making the feedback neutral or make it disappear? Laneyrw submitted a review change so isn't there a way to disregard the first feedback he did?
You got this thread as proof that everyone is satisfied if you're trying to show off your refs.

Anyway, live and learn. I got beat for a bit of money on some equipment (non audio) I sold last year. Very similar situation. I hadn't properly tested and what the buyer said was the problem was something that wouldn't have revealed itself without a proper full power test.

Nope. Only Goob can modify feedback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

blazian87

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
blazian87
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied