pawn shop purchases.. did I do ok?

I'm happy for him.

I wasn't trying to make anyone mad.

It's just pretty unbelievable if the previous owner knew anything at all about car audio for them to sell it to a pawn shop for cheap enough for them to be able to sell it for $25.

We don't even know how much the previous owner sold it to the shop for. Maybe the previous owner did a pawn loan from the pawn shop and gave the amp up as collateral? Either way some amazing finds.

NICE scores man! I love pawn shops. It's 99% crap, but occasionally they have real deals! The same store has a jl 1000/1 right now marked at $100.. Thinking of going and offering them $75.

Thanks!
heck all they can say is no right. go for it .. i mean when i got those deals i knew the dtr3400 was worth more than what i paid for everything

and this website golsn its stands for local sales network. i use that alot to search for good deals there is a memphis mojo 15 for 150 decent price 2 memphis pr 12s for 60 and to take the cake 2 18 inch atomic ele's for 500 bnib never had power they sell for what? 800 each

I remember the old name.So you were just trolling the whole time.
Haven't trolled once. My questions have all been completely legitimate, and the purchases are, of course, authentic.

Mazdakid what's wrong with you? Can't you just be happy for the guy who finds great deals at the pawn shop?
Are you going to the same pawn shop or are you traveling stopping by multiple pawn shops?
It's ok, let him have his victory //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm happy for him.I wasn't trying to make anyone mad.

It's just pretty unbelievable if the previous owner knew anything at all about car audio for them to sell it to a pawn shop for cheap enough for them to be able to sell it for $25.
They didn't. The amp sat there unsold for over a year, with a 229 price tag. October ish of last year it got dropped to 119, December it was $99, they threw it on clearance table for $50 the day I bought it to make room for new inventory. I do a lot of purchasing there, they know me well, I offered $25, they took it. Few weeks ago I picked up a mint looking old kicker impulse 5 channel for $20, same place. I could post more, but I'm sure I'll be called a liar, or told they're all stolen.

Anyway, Mazdakid, keep on keepin on, nothing but respect for you. Everyone else, thanks for the compliments! I'll post a few others I've picked up this weekend (bought 3)

Here's the other two. Neither are AMAZING deals (and I may have actually overpaid for the pg, but I wanted it:) ) my wife enjoys helping rehab these thing cosmetically, so we'll clean em up and add em to the collection!

First a massive pa550. Bought it so my other massive amp (a beautiful old school one) would have a friend, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.