panasonic mxe cq-c9800u

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well I don't like alpine head unit wise they have one of the lowest continuous ratings on most of em.Pioneer head units they are pretty good and I was thinking of getting one because my cousin and my other cousins boyfriend both have pioneers and they have good features. As for eclipse their head units are pretty bad ass though I don't know about the look of em.I really like this panasonic cq-c9800u uniy though the features are nice lots of customisation and there is virtually no distortion .01. Wish my audio video reciever for my dvds was that low of thd. Unfortunately for my car my rear deck only can take 6 and 3/4 speakers and lower.I understand why many might not have this unit being that this is 500 dollars compared to most pioneers being in 200 -300 something range.I'm hoping to install my unit by work tomorrow night.

This head unit is a beast with 60 watts rms x 4 and peak at 70 x 4.I ordered it off crutchfield yesterday and its coming tomorrow.My question is does anyone here have it and tell me how it is..
Hey man, I just purchased a Panasonic HU from Crutchfield too. It's the MXE CQ-C5410U model. What an amazing deal! For only $239 look what I am getting:

Panasonic MXE CQ-C5410U CD/MP3/WMA

HOND CIVIC 01-MS

Honda Civic Kit 2001-up, I/E/S

Honda/Acura Wire Harness receiver

Honda/Acura Wire Harness speakers

Honda SAPs 5.25"/6.5"

Crutchfield Guide Car Stereo Instal

Panasonic CJ-DD163 6-1/2"/6-3/4"

Refer a Friend Offer

Crutchfield may be a little higher than some other web sites but for a rookie like me I need all the help with install that I can get! That's why I went with Crutchfield.

For only $230 I am getting a HU with:

motorized, detachable faceplate

Day and Night illumination

plays MP3 and WMA discs

plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs

direct track selection (with remote control)

Alphatuner V

18 FM/6 AM presets

seek tuning

SQ7 sound control (six preset tone curves and a 7-band equalizer)

MOSFET50 internal amp

CD changer controls

rear auxiliary input

5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs (Sweet!)

high-pass and low-pass crossovers

clock

wireless remote

25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels

CD frequency response 20-20,000 Hz

CD signal-to-noise ratio 96 dB

FM sensitivity 10.2 dBf

warranty: 2 years!

Um, no brainer here. I know many people rave about Pioneer and Alpine on this site so buying this doesn't make me very popular. Oh well. I compared and shopped for HU for a long time now and I just don't see much on the market with as many features for the price. I love the looks too! Hey, maybe Panasonic isn't the very best brand, so what. Coming from factory junk like I am this will be like night and day! I'm happy, that's all I can say. Plus, I got two new speakers thrown into the deal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

Check out my new unit:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-GE813lMbCi9/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=300&I=133C5410&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=

:coolflash

4.Um it retails for 499 360 is ebay prices plus u have to buy the accessories to hook the stuff up.1 And I haven't seen a 27 watt x 4 rms alpine unit anywhere. I see 18 to 23 usually.I dont know how u would know panasonic over rates their internal amplifiers but my panasonic hdtv sure is f'ing loud. and lets say the 60 x 4 rms was actually 50 x 4 rms thats still most units peak output as this units continous output.For the money panasonic flagship unit kicks ass.It sounds awesome to me im happy with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NoiseViolator

NoiseViolator
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
NoiseViolator