Panasonic decks, Any good?

I've had two panasonic decks in the past. I loved both of them, my first one is in my brothers truck still going strong. The one I have in my sig is in my car, but lately it has been skipping really bad. I pulled it out and it is getting really really hot. I don't know what to think.

I always bought them because they looked great, had a ton of features, strong rca voltage, and were for some reason ungodly cheap when compared to the competition.

Since they arent making too many different models, Im going to get an excelon to replace my skipping deck.

So all in all the panasonics sound like a very nice deck for the money. Im looking at another, this one has 3 5v pre outs, hp/lp filters and stuff like that. Only thing i noticed is taht this one doesnt have the graphic display, just standard. Really wouldnt mind having the graphics on it, but not a deal breaker for me.

panasonic is great stuff. to bad they are leaving the car audio world.
Seriously?? That *****. I'm almsot completely stuck looking at Excelons then (not that thats a bad thing, just wanted something a bit different from my last 3 or 4 HU's).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

westman995

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
westman995
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date