Panasonic CQ-C7103U

jd_man_90
10+ year member

Rollin on 14's
I have been researching headunits for a few weeks and I have pretty much decided on the Panasonic CQ-C7103U. I like the features it has and the cool display, and i really like the price at $190shipped. So i was just wondering if anyone has any comments on this head unit or if there is a better one for the price?

If im remember correctly the 7103 has one or 2 less than the 7301 such as the fish. Although you can get them from panasonic.com and put them on the headunit. Ive never ordered from onlinecarstereo.com but ive heard lots of good stuff about them. As for the 7301 it has 3/4 "moving images" and about the same amount of still ones.

I just ordered my Panasonic cq-c7103u from onlinecarstereo.com along with a 2 guage wiring kit. It will be a few weeks before i can get it in my truck but after that i'll post a review of it.

yeah I bought the 7013u on sunday and it looks good, sounds decent but not my taste.

Im not sure if it just maybe mine but the sound from my subs just is not what it should be. I haven't found how to test the pre outs yet to see if that is the problem or not.

But if you have no problems with it, then it should be a fairly decent deck.

Just make sure u remember panasonic's faceplates love to stop working!

I owned a older panasonic unit very high end one with 5v pre-outs and whatnot...then the faceplate stoppedworkin and fryed!

Then this xmas I picked up a 7301 unit and the faceplate stopped once and it skipped alot.

Do urself the favour get a diff one....they are very nice but just bc the faceplate thing stay away!

Jay

Just make sure u remember panasonic's faceplates love to stop working!I owned a older panasonic unit very high end one with 5v pre-outs and whatnot...then the faceplate stoppedworkin and fryed!

Then this xmas I picked up a 7301 unit and the faceplate stopped once and it skipped alot.

Do urself the favour get a diff one....they are very nice but just bc the faceplate thing stay away!

Jay

ive had prob 7 or 8 different panasonic HU's. all high end models. NEVER had problems with them. i still have one in a old car been running for 3 YEARS strong

and i gave one to a buddy for his CRX and it works just fine 2 years no problems with tilt face or anything.

I just bought the headunit C7103U and im putting it in today. So far it look's really cool and doesn't feel that cheap. I'll post up a review once I install it and mess around with the settings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jd_man_90

10+ year member
Rollin on 14's
jd_man_90
Trenton, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date