Science is everything
1. Product:

Audioque HDC3 10"s D1s

2. Specs:

Copper coils, D1s

3. Description/Condition:

Lightly used but in great shape

4. Price: :

$300 pickedup, would prefer to not ship them bu will do $300+shipping if need be.

5. Pictures:

One is on the left, I will get pics of the pair soon as I get home.

IMG_4479.jpg

Between packaging materials and shipping costs Im going to say like $400 for the pair. or $200 each. I know They sell at AQ for 199 plus shipping, these are like new, not even broken in yet so its like your getting free shipping I guess //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif wish I could offer them lower but up until like two weeks ago they used to be like 229+shipping and i got college tuition to pay.

looks like I will have to ship these, crap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

was kinda hoping someone could just pick them up, well guess I will get started on packaging them up soon.

yup...finding people locally has been gettin more difficult..ill try and get the money soon to get these off ur hands...if u decide to take less..let me kno

looks like I will have to ship these, crap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
was kinda hoping someone could just pick them up, well guess I will get started on packaging them up soon.

yup...finding people locally has been gettin more difficult..ill try and get the money soon to get these off ur hands...if u decide to take less..let me kno
If I could build two crates and ship them both to you for under $100 a would bu looking at all costs, I dont see it being possible, sorry man. I need to at least get some cash back on these I got way more into them and got the bills coming up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.