Pair of Alpine SPS-400

Participant count
  • Participant list

not_loud_enough
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: I have a pair of Alpine SPS-400

Item(s) Description/Condition: I just got these from crutchfield payed $70.00 for them. They are 4" speakers. I went to go put them in my car and they werent the right size. I literally took them out of the box tried to fit them in my car and just tested them on my amp to see if they worked. They sounded crisp and clear on my onyx 4.80. they are a 10/10. Comes in original box with screws, wires and speaker mounts.

Alpine SPS-400 Type-S 4" 2-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com

Price:

$50 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping is through Fedex.

P4030466.jpg

P4030467.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.