Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition 9.5/10

These can switch from 4 ohm to 2 ohm

Price:

$260 Shipped (You pay fees)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i only remember seeing those subs like 1 time.. just checked them out they have great reviews as sq sub that gets loud.. refurb on ebay $199 each...

wow i only remember seeing those subs like 1 time.. just checked them out they have great reviews as sq sub that gets loud.. refurb on ebay $199 each...
Yea they are great subs. I was going to run them but like the TC2+ that I was gifted too much.

Someone is going to get a killer deal!

are they dvc or svc? did u hear them at all?
Yes I heard them. They sound super clean.

They are single 4 or 2 ohm. You can switch them.

I am going to probably hook them up in my car tomorrow just to demo them.

Interested in old school Sony A/B amps for trade? Check out my for sale thread if so or PM me.....
Those are some very nice amps you have. I am not really in the need of any amps right now. But if I change my mind I will for sure give you a PM.

$240 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
man i wish u lived in town so i could hear those but i guess since thats impossible i can't do it.. if i had heard them in past i'd probably get them., infinitys usually sound real good.. i'll keep telling peeps about them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...