tall surrond

full dust cap

direct leads

Price:

$250 for the pair!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$40 for the pair east of miss, west of that $50 for the pair

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

500rms each modestly and will work sealed or ported and has a low fs. the sen is really high on these. only seen power to test after built freeair...

these are sick, im contemplating switching my setup t 2 8s so i can make a more versatile box for my single cab(need grocery room lol)

Deff be hitting you up for the pair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif brand names are for hoes

Got any ude swap for an eclipse cd8455? Would be using an AQ1200 for powa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.