Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

Title says it

2. Specs:

The Chaos Series of subwoofers starts with a massive 3” diameter voice coil. With over 21mm of linear xmax, 1000W of RMS power handling, triple progressive spiders, our FEA engineered magnet structure, and a host of other parts pulled from our high end lines, the Chaos Series truly is a versatile driver in a light weight package. Equally at home in a high end sound quality application or a monster ground pounder, the Chaos Series can do it all.

Please note this is a Dual 2ohm subwoofer.

Please note the subwoofer will vary slightly from the image. New images coming soon!

Features

Tough daily driving sub that has excellent SQ and output ability.

10", 12", 15" and 18" Dual 1 and Dual 2 Ohm models.

FEA optimized motor

3" 4 layer aluminum coil

Triple layer reinforced collar

Triple progressive spiders

Ultra rigid reinforced cone body

Hybrid foam surround

Cast Alluminum basket

Wrap round rubber gasket

Silver 8AWG Push terminals

1000W RMS

3. Description/Condition:

Great condition, couple of small marks on the motors. One of them has a small scuff and a very small spot of glue on surround. All coils read 1.5/1.6

4. Price: :

375 Shipped to lower 48. Only trades would be for a pair 12's in the same power range or a single beefier 15 or 18. Can add cash if it's something i really want, so offer away worst i can do is say no thx.

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tantric hdd 15 with fresh recone? mean fresh to just delivered the recone today. could do the recone for u or ship separately! vacationing on Florida Alabama line tomorrow thru Sunday if u want to meet to save us bothsshipping.

[quote name='shauncox26']@Fireitup ; u there i leave out at 7am tomorrow so tonight the offer stands for the meet up. tomorrow's to late and it costs a ton to ship a hdd don't care were u live.[/QUOTE]

What's impedance on hdd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...