Painted my rotors and calipers today; came out pretty good- PICS inside

**** thats bright red ha

i see, lets hope my paint holds up somehow..

otherwise I will just have them powder-coated in near future

Cardomain doesnt allow the saving of images unless its the small version. Ill download them and reup.

1244173185-2580120_755_full.jpg

1244173210-2580120_756_full.jpg

lol yeah i need an upgrade in brakes size-wise.. but performance-wise they are just fine..

my rims weighs as much as the stockers and the overall diameter is almost identical with the stockers as well so no need for any brake upgrade

looks like he did.. and with spray paint.. look at the side shot of the skirts.. you see a mist look.. like uneven spray paint...
yeah I see that.. hmm not too bad I guess.. not my cup of tea but it would look good if lifted or used for rock climbing or whatever ha

yeah I see that.. hmm not too bad I guess.. not my cup of tea but it would look good if lifted or used for rock climbing or whatever ha
it might just be the lighting.. it looks like that or he just replaced all his with new oem plastics and didn't paint them.. it looks good the rims need to be bigger.. painted rims look out of place when they are that small or with that much tire to rim ratio

see, now that i can actually see them they look good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would paint mine but not much point with my stock rims, you would never see them LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JarvisB

10+ year member
JarvisB
JarvisB
MI/DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date