Paint magnet?

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
So i want to paint my Fi Q. I know painting it will deplete resale value and what not but its ok. I plan on keeping it for a while. 'My question was can i paint the motor? Not the black part but what is silver on it.

Yeah why not? It's not like paint will affect it performance wise (so long as you keep paint out of the internals and even then I doubt it would do anything)

Yea ima wrap the crap out of all the internals so not one spec of paint gets on them. My subs being mounted inverted so i thought id make it gloss black and blue to match my interior

Thanks man! Im debating if i should try to color sand and give it a mirror like shine but im scared ill mess it up>.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.