• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

unrealii
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So Cal
Item(s) for Sale:

PAC SWI-X Steering wheel remote interface.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition. Includes SWI-X unit, a new set of Resistors, new wiring harness.

I might have the instructions. PAC has them online as well.

Price:

$35 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USA only. Outside 48 contiguous states will be extra.

Item Pictures:

swi-x.jpg

swi-x_2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what are the commands because i have a remote for a cd player that controls the volume up and down and it tracks back and forward on my AVH it does not change the sources

It can only do what is available on your remote. You will need to pick a different command on your remote to store as the Source button if your remote cannot change source. The SWI-X emulates what your remote does. You need to mount the IR from the SWI-X to face your radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...