Northeast Region pa dream team

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea send me what the dates right now there are just 2 of us as this chapter is new to the pa area we are working on getting a shop out here to back us kinda hard my one member he broke his speaker the.other day it's a dd 12 and they aren't really doin nething at the moment IM looking at getting a new system but don't really have the money but I'll take the invite and still compete we are both street so should be fun

Warrenton Va April 29th,

Cockeysville Md (Baltimore) May 27th

Warrenton, Va June117

Pottsville Pa July 15

Cockeysville Md Aug 19

Pottsville Pa Sept 26

For your DD problem try Ric and Pulse Audio in Salisbury Md.

Ok buddy thanx I'll let u know which ones I can attend 2 Aprils 29th I know I can't but the rest I can add me on Facebook Elijah teambassdrop Miller would love to network some more

Im out of nazareth i dont think im terribly far from you, I believe 2 hours away from you at most.

I live in Pa Westmorland Co. There isn't ever anything going on around here. I'll have to look on a map to see how close to me you are. My **** is down to now till i get my amp back from the repair center.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.