Southeast Region Anyone near Sport??

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
man... if i would of been thinking about it last wed. I was out in Mansfield and Bossier for the night could of met up and got a demo of them skars and stuff

man... if i would of been thinking about it last wed. I was out in Mansfield and Bossier for the night could of met up and got a demo of them skars and stuff
Well well what a treat u missed LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Well well what a treat u missed LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
Next time im up that way ill hit ya up.. was up there checking on our store in mansfield then went site finding in shreveport completely forgot you was in that area

Next time im up that way ill hit ya up.. was up there checking on our store in mansfield then went site finding in shreveport completely forgot you was in that area
ewww your store??????? So whats it take to land said job at this store lol???

ewww your store??????? So whats it take to land said job at this store lol???
lol.. they pay min. wage man.. not sure if you want to work at Family Dollar there or not, pretty easy to get a job at one of them. Its one of the stores that the our Company Owns.

lol.. they pay min. wage man.. not sure if you want to work at Family Dollar there or not, pretty easy to get a job at one of them. Its one of the stores that the our Company Owns.

Hey at this point in my life "kid due july 8th" no job is below me...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.