overkill or not really?

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
ok, so now that its not deathly cold where i live, im starting to plan my door speaker install. I already ran the rcas and speaker wire terminating at the back of the deck and will solder/shrinkwrap more wire to go into the doors (not the best option to splice i know, but itll be fine i believe). My question is which amp i should use. The Elite.4 isnt going to be used until i go active, so my choices are the PPI PC250 or an Xtant 603X. I know the Xtant is a far superior amp, but its HUGE in comparison to the PPI. Worth it?

edit: i already own all 3 choices, its just a matter of installation

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d probably do the Ppi for now ..since your not needing the 3ch capabilities of the Xtant ..it should be fine temporary but if your needing more power on the highs the Xtant may fit the bill ..it would be about double the power of the ppi ..

I’d probably do the Ppi for now ..since your not needing the 3ch capabilities of the Xtant ..it should be fine temporary but if your needing more power on the highs the Xtant may fit the bill ..it would be about double the power of the ppi ..
thanks! ill give that a shot. itll go well with the 2 PC275s im already running aesthetically anyways

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.