Outrageous Deal | 6-10pm EST | Tonight!

The all around prices on the site are great! But I still havent found the outrageous deal. It may be gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

its posted that the price is changed. but WE have to find it. SSA isnt telling us what it is
It's that sometime before 10 the price on something will change. Don't know what or when other than sometime before 10. At least as I understand it.

It's that sometime before 10 the price on something will change. Don't know what or when other than sometime before 10. At least as I understand it.
the price is changed from 6-10pm EST. its up to you(consumer) to find the outrageous sale. find it and its yours to buy.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Im not sure but I'm thinkin the price on the bravox speakers looks pretty **** good.
EDIT:Just saw that they are all not available.
saw those earlier too. thought it was them but its on the whole line not just one item like the DCON

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date