outboard time alignment

I went right to the manual on the rf site and didn't see that...so would I bluetooth enable my roomates laptop? I am a noob to the whole bluetooth scene lol. is it software?

33-158-122-06.jpg

MSI Star Key 2.0 USB 1.1 Bluetooth2.0 Transceiver, 3Mbps, 100 Meters - Retail

$21.99

3 Business Day Shipping $4.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833158122

I believe thats all you would need, and it just plugs into the USB port on his laptop.

Well I went and looked at the alto on the decibel garden web page...if it went on sale I could afford it in a few months...but I was looking at the block diagram and the signal to noise ratio and thinking about if it was worth running the signal through all that and wondering if I would be sacrificing sound quality for the sake of imaging. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
"All that" is located on a single DSP chip and every portion of it is defeatable if you don't need it for your app.

I did more reading and people are saying the drive 30 is noisy because of the low s/n ratio....anyone?
Are they saying it based on experience or based on reading specs? It's much quieter than most amps and well beyond inaudible.

Well I bit the bullet and bought a used Alpine CDA-9830 with time alignment for $155. I normally hate buying things used and especially from ebay but I figured I would try the time alignment on the cheap. I do need a plug for it though if anyone has one laying around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.