OS ppi art series a600.2 flawless condition

trenton

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Oldschool ppi art series a600.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp is in amazing condition an works like new

It is missing speaker an power plugs an the only mark I've seen on it is on the back as seen in pictures

The amp is powerful an has a beautiful board

Even has the security sticker on it

Its capable of over 1000 I'm sure

And it is made in the usa

Price:

200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[/img]

If you're still sitting on the a600.2 - I have some goodies if you're open to a trade.

Here are some items I still have open to trade:

Kicker 200.2

Soundstream USA•100

Cadence A5+HC (600 watts of pure bliss)

Infinity Digital DPA275 (original box, manual, etc)

Alpine 3555 4ch amp (classic Japanese awesomeness)

Pair of Kenwood Slim Excelon 10" subs (almost brand new)

If you're looking for something particular, let me know ... I have other items.

Email me directly...it's SO much easier: damion@damionbrooker DOT

Odd to read "has security sticker" yet you show images of the inside.......what's up with that??
Seriously????

He hasn't been on here in months and asking 4x in the past month you have gotten no response.........right?

He has been called out for being a f$$king scammer. At some point I think you would realize something, research the name, check his profile............something!

EG9, no reason jump me ... I was just making a statement.
A statement about what?

Who cares?

Again, he hasn't been on here in months. You continually ask and oh "make statements" about an amp that was up for sale by a scammer.

I guess good luck dude! You'll need it!

I just came across the thread showing the amp while looking for some old school PPI - thought I'd ask about it.

Really didn't think I needed to "research" the guy when just asking if it was still available.

With your input about the guy ~ clearly he's not on the up & up ... thanks EG9 for the info/warning/tip!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.