Orlando Area Installers?

Also need person to install double din headunit in the truck. It has a stock headunit size of 1 1/2 and modification is likely and would like to find an installer for that as well. Fiberglass? What are my options? Anyone have sick stereo in regular cab chevy?

check out my box builds in the link in my sig. There's a center console box in there I did for a dodge for 2 15's. I know you don't have that much room but just an idea of what I could do. I don't mind building a box and bringing it up to you.

bump...i'm looking for orlando installers to send clients to. PM me

hey rad, you makin any progress in your truck?

We are still looking for installers in orlando area...project is going to be coming along a lot faster very soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...

About this thread

whitechevy

10+ year member
whitechevy
Otown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from