ORION vs. FOSGATE

Originally posted by jlman Yea see the HCCA series are for comp purposes mostly made for thier HCCA subs tthier amps are monsters some of the better amps i have seen in my opinion would smoke a RF anyday have seen them do it.
most i seen use this amp had it on mids and highs with its bigger brother on subs kinda like my soundstream 3.0's on my mids and one on horns then my 6.0 on my 15's lol nice "100 watt" car huh? lol was closer to 1200-1500 watts than 100

just wondering are there any new amps like these anymore? memphis 50 and 100 hc

us amps 50 hc and orions hcca lines? there used to be a whole bunch now it seems to have died everyone has a 1000 watt car huh?

Yeah that's true, well it's because stuff like this has gotten dirt cheap. That and it's become a fad I think. Like I noticed that it used to be hot-rods and sleepers and now it's how loud you are.

I agree with bootleg, I mean does anyone in this younger generation care about how there system sounds? After all, sound quality is alot harder to achieve than spl's are. No matter how loud your system is......what really matters is how does it sound to "you" when you're in it by yourself???

Larry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.