ORION HCCA152 15" vs SSA ZCON 15" ZCON vs SA Z v.4 Series15" vs more

Can I nuthug my own brand?
no u stay out lol...the orion for the money is out for me ..not a fan ..the zcon shd and zv4 are monsters but are tooo far from each other...thats like askin me ti choose between blondes brunettes and redheads.....give us some details of ur vehicle, goals,budget

Personally I like something that is still musical but can really hit. I feel like I'm going to be leaning more toward spl for this make. I have no idea what car its going to be in since I'm still shopping around. I know its not much information to go off but really I'm just curious what everyone likes right now.

I say no to the HCCA. They tend to not really carry their weight in terms of musicality, but they were definitely built to get loud. Between the ZCON and the Zv4, I don't see how you could go wrong with either, though I like the truly hand-made and made-in-'Murica aspect of the ZCON. There's enough YT footage to show how both perform in a car/truck/SUV.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.