Orion 250 hcca amp old school 800 x 1 @ 1ohm BRAND NEW IN THE BOX!!!!!

Ponetay

ORION 250 HCCA COMPETITON AMP OLD SCHOOL!

This amp is bran new in the box never been hooked up. pleaase doresearch on this amp before contacting me, serious buyers only> one of the cleanest and powerful amps available back in the day. Brand new in the box! 501-690-5989

Taking offers buyer pays shipping, I have no idea what a brand new one is worth.

[/ATTACH]

How about a pic of the two together, and a couple with the lid open on the box?? Right now, there is no telling if you actually have this amp or not. Not hating, just a suggestion ....

I'd also recommend taking and posting a picture of the serial #. These are hard to find in mint/working condition. This will prevent you from possibly being scammed with an old bunk one claimed to be yours.

Glws. I love these amps.

I'd also recommend taking and posting a picture of the serial #. These are hard to find in mint/working condition. This will prevent you from possibly being scammed with an old bunk one claimed to be yours.
Glws. I love these amps.
Man I didn't realize it was this big of a deal. I posted my phone number in the ad., if anyone has questions fill free to text or call it. I'm not trying to scam anyone. I used to do competitions in the mid 90s and had this in my closet for that long. I'm not gonna use it and figured I would sell it. It has never been hooked to power or anything. Rare find I'm sure. The amps these days do not compare to this one. I was just posting on here before I listed it on eBay.

Never targeted or insinuated you bud. The serial number is to cover yourself.
I know you didn't but other people have posted rude comments. I'm just not used to the rude comments. Other forums aren't like that. I am having trouble uploading pictures as I'm new to this really.

I know you didn't but other people have posted rude comments. I'm just not used to the rude comments. Other forums aren't like that. I am having trouble uploading pictures as I'm new to this really.
Shoot me a message with a price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.