xxxbasshead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
1. Product:

title

2. Specs:

1200@4

2400@2

said to do 3600 @1 ohm but i have never clamped it, although i have ran the amps at one ohm and was perfectly stable.

3. Description/Condition:

solid, is 9/10 mint condition bought it at a local car shop last summer it was still wrapped in the plastic unused when i bought it.

4. Price: :

450 shipped

5. Pictures:

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved Orion.

I've read (but didn't always understand) the differences between the models from HCCA to XTRS,etc...

what are the pro's and con's of the xtr-pro?

(interested in this amp shipped to 98005)

thanks

cash (or paypal) in hand too.

I've always loved Orion.I've read (but didn't always understand) the differences between the models from HCCA to XTRS,etc...

what are the pro's and con's of the xtr-pro?

(interested in this amp shipped to 98005)

thanks

cash (or paypal) in hand too.

the hccas were "cheater" amps that were rated very low at 4 ohms but can run all the way down to .5 ohm. the hccas are also older. the xtr pros were the last run of amps that were USA made if i am not mistaken. the one con i would say to the xtr pro is that it should not be wired below 1 ohm. other than that it makes solid power and runs efficiently.

shoot me a pm if you wanna work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...