xxxbasshead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
1. Product:

title

2. Specs:

1200@4

2400@2

said to do 3600 @1 ohm but i have never clamped it, although i have ran the amps at one ohm and was perfectly stable.

3. Description/Condition:

solid, is 9/10 mint condition bought it at a local car shop last summer it was still wrapped in the plastic unused when i bought it.

4. Price: :

450 shipped

5. Pictures:

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this amp, I'll probably end up getting it. I have some stuff on eBay I'm selling and a check from work coming in. I'll get back to you soon because that price works for me.

I really like this amp, I'll probably end up getting it. I have some stuff on eBay I'm selling and a check from work coming in. I'll get back to you soon because that price works for me.
Also is this just the amp of does it include a bass knob?

*Last random question how long is this amp? Just wanna make sure it fits

Also is this just the amp of does it include a bass knob?
*Last random question how long is this amp? Just wanna make sure it fits
Here are the amp dimensions(26.5" X 10.25" X 2.25"), the amp did not come with a bass knob included but i have a brand new orion bass knob i could throw in for a few extra .

Jesus that's huge for my car. Might need to plan a little more where I'm gonna mount it before I jump on buying it.
its definitely not small, and its built like a tank. im sure i will regret selling it if it ever does go. but no need for it with no car to install it in.

sure thing shoot me a pm if you decide to go thru with it.

I have a ct sounds at 500.1d and 2 American bass TNT 10 inch d4s I'll trade and pay all shipping .. amp is minty and the TNT 10s are less than 3 weeks old. perfect coils never seen more than 3 seconds of dirty power.

I have a ct sounds at 500.1d and 2 American bass TNT 10 inch d4s I'll trade and pay all shipping .. amp is minty and the TNT 10s are less than 3 weeks old. perfect coils never seen more than 3 seconds of dirty power.
thanks but not looking to trade at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...