orion 1200d

Participant count
  • Participant list

traksta15
10+ year member

I love lamp.
If I want to push 1 sub with my orion 1200d, which wire terminals do I use? The give you 4 and I only have 2, (single voice coil sub). I haven't used it in a few months and im a little confused now, thanks in advance guys! Sorry for the dumb question.

Lol, so I can use either the left or the right channel?

I was hoping I had it wired wrong, im having trouble getting my 1508 to sound good. I tried the left, and tried using the left + and the right - but nothing worked.

there is no left or right it is internally 'bridged' to form a single channel, its just easier to work with two sets of inputs than one, just use one of the +'s and one of the -'s... i've had six 1200d's and around 8 2500d's lol, i think i've figured out how to plug them sambishez in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

it has almost ZERO output. You can barely tell it's even there. Box is 1 cube @ 34 hz, downfiring under my back seat. I've checked my settings over and over again, had it in a 1 cube @ 40hz box and had the same problems. It's gotta be either the sub or the amp....those are the only two constants in both installs. How do I bridge my 225 hcca? I'll hook that up just to try it, anyone know the output of that amp at 4 ohms?

so I hooked it up to my 225hcca and it sounds better than the orion 1200d. It's still not where it should be.

so im thinking about either doing 2 10s under my seat at around 600 each or doing a blow through. This is making me so mad!!! just had to rant guys....

im so mad, I don't know what to do about it.

Ditch the dd and move on to something bigger and better?

Forget doing a small system and do a full on blow through?

Build an under seat sealed box for my sundown e8 and use my 225hcca?

well it sounds better than my 1200d at 4 ohms.

Think one of my channels is busted? Think maybe that might be the problem. It sounds hollow and has almost no output

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.