SOLD Orginal Claw Basket 12" Stereo Integrity Magnum

Harrison
10+ year member

Well I have been meaning to post this for a while now but here it is today.

I am selling an original Stereo Integrity Magnum D2 12” sub. I originally bought this from KARLEON here on the forums. You can see the post here. The sub works great and I really do love it but with a new car and my parent’s names fully on it, they refuse to let me put it in. I do not want it sitting around for ever waiting for me to install it so it is up for sale.

The dust cap has a small cosmetic mark from a install a couple of months ago but it does not effect performance and is not that noticeable unless you look for it, as you can tell from the pictures.

The sub was used for about 6 solid months but was removed a little before I got my new car because I was working on a trunk layout, which never happened. It has so far just been sitting in my room waiting to see power again. It is in perfect mechanical condition.

40hu.jpg

24zh.jpg

32ws.jpg

I am hoping to get $170 plus shipping for it. If interested please contact me on aim or send me a PM. Thank you

- Harrison

Hey, once you do sell the shocker though and if I still have it, I already have is packaged and ready to ship. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

TTT awesome sub and awesome price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Someone wants it don't they hehe. My friend had one for a while, Man I loved that sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.