SOLD OPTIMA REDTOPS X2 model 75/25 910ca 720cca

Participant count
  • Participant list

jdubbau
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
These have only been used for about 2 months of normal use to start a diesel Suburban I had that went kaput. Batteries where bought to start the SUV as it required 2 Batts and I was on my way to building my system but did not get much further than a new cd player before the truck was done for.

Since they have just been sitting on maintnence chargers so they are good to go.

$255 for BOTH SHIPPED in CoN US only

$135 Shipped for 1 in Con US only

OR make an offer if ya dont like the price

I am looking for jacobs accuvolt, us optimizer, or Kinetik, powermaster, odessey batteries.

IMG_3820.jpg

I got one from autozone and one from advanced autoparts. I beleive I still have both of the actual receipts but you can barely read it as it has been in my wallet and the ink has came off of it. I can still barely see the price ont he autozone one but cant tell much more than that.

dang man.

I had a redtop that went bad and sold it for 30$ to someone that had a receipt.

The next one i buy will have a receipt so i can take it back, only reason i asked that.

Yours is still within the full replacement, so if you can get receipt or someway i can return it when it goes bad LMK last one i had only lasted 2 years

Yea they probably took it back and got it replaced so they ended up with a brand new one for $30!! Got any more??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yea they probably took it back and got it replaced so they ended up with a brand new one for $30!! Got any more??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

well i didnt have a receipt, so i didnt have a use for it

Almost new OPTIMA REDTOPS at this price???

$230 SHIPPED IN CON US!!! FOR BOTH

That is $115 each SHIPPED if both are bought at same time from same buyer.

If you buy just one and not the lot actual price is $125.00

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.