Open headers on the talon..

You wouldn't be using a muffler when you have open headers.

^^ yes i know i wont be usein a muffler smart guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Trust me, I dont have to worry bout cops ,thats not problem.

freakin gay ? wanabee's ? lol i duno who your talkin too but it better not be me, its an esi btw.. slow ? 16's aint that bad for a beater car..past owner had turbo on the car said hes doing low 14's so i guess esi doesnt **** that bad..
Still slow as hell.....

**** people, he just wants to try and see how it would sound, he didnt say he was gonna use it like that, or drive around town like that, just wants to hear it, **** ****in ****ers.

freakin gay ? wanabee's ? lol i duno who your talkin too but it better not be me, its an esi btw.. slow ? 16's aint that bad for a beater car..past owner had turbo on the car said hes doing low 14's so i guess esi doesnt **** that bad..
His comment was a referernce to "The Fast & the Furious", The Gay & Curious....get it.....so relax and maybe you wont get mobbed on. As far as the TSI comment goes the only Eclipse/Talon that gets respect are the AWD models GSX/TSI. And 14's for a turbo car is weak as hell, might as well be a stock *(insert favorite Turbo car here)*. And sounding fast as opposed to being fast is a prime example of ricerism and part of the reason why the Gay & Curious is so hated. If all your go fast parts are show and no go your shyt is weak (and that is a general statement not a personal attack to don't get your panties in a ruffle).

when i had my 97 eclipse gs-t, i had to run an open downpipe for a while, and trust me, it is the worst sounding, most embarrassing thing i have ever heard......it sounds like a 74 pickup that can barely run.......... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.