One of the best online stores of any kind

Participant count
  • Participant list

SamIam71

Senior VIP Member
I can't say enough good things about the SSA store. I ordered a couple subs from them, and due to no fault of theirs, I was sent subs with the wrong voice coils. They were mislabeled by the manufacturer. Got them Monday, notified SSA and they sent me a shipping label immediately, shipped them back on Tuesday, by Thursday I had my new correct subs in hand. This is the kind of thing that many stores would have let drag out over a couple weeks, not SSA. I was informed by email of every step they took in the process, they were very courteous, professional, and it was made clear that they wanted this resolved faster than even I did.

Anybody can write an address on a box, and send it out the door. That is not the full spectrum of customer service. Things can, and will, go wrong in this world. How a company responds to those inevitable hiccups says more to me about their business philosophy than how they manage when things are running as expected. These guys can most definitely be trusted to satisfy their customers. When anyone ask what kind of subs I have when they hear this 40hz audible billboard ring out, I always say, " They are Sundown SA 12's from SSA Audio.". I will recommend them to anyone in the market for sound.

This is good! I am looking to order 2 SA-12s this weekend and was debating between SSA or Woofersetc. You've certainly started to sway me!
We are the original Sundown dealer, and we do host the original Sundown Audio forum section too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We are the original Sundown dealer, and we do host the original Sundown Audio forum section too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Well looks like I'm sold! I look forward to doing business!

But seriously, when I hear of companies doing things like this for their customers I gain back a little faith in our country.

My experience with Woofers Etc., this review can be found on Amazon.:

"Absolute waste of time. They didn't ship my order, and had no idea there was a problem until I informed them. Called me, said we will call back, didn't call back. I cancelled order. I ask if the carried a particular ppi amp, Their response was "Do you see a BK1800 amp?" Smug, rude, and incompetent. I tried to do business with them despite their shortcomings, but it was impossible. Never again."

Sammy A Wright (edit this name), January 13, 2014

11 days passed and they never shipped my order out. When I called they said they had handed it off to their someone/somewhere, and had no idea what went wrong, nor did they bother to see if their work was being done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SamIam71

Senior VIP Member
SamIam71
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from