Oldschool Soundstream 5ch Amp

grandprix17
10+ year member

Michigan
I am looking for an oldschool Soundstream 5ch amp.

The only amps Im looking for are:

Soundstream Reference 405

Soundstream Rubicon 405

I may consider going with:

Soundstream Reference 705

Soundstream Rubicon 805

Will consider the "S" or "SX" series as well.

I would really prefer it to be in great condition with minimal scratches as its going in an amp rack in the back of a Corvette and will be visible. HOWEVER if the price is right I will buy one that is a little bit beat up and just blast it and powder coat or paint it.

Have cash on hand. Looking to get something soon!

That 405 is in rough shape and way over priced. There is another on there but cant get the guy to respond to any messages about it. The US Amps is nice but strictly set of finding a SS Preferably a 405 to drop right back into the amp rack for it.

Found a BNIB 405S this weekend. But will always consider picking up other amps if the deal is right - these amps seem to be getting harder to find...

7B0C7A16-9658-4FA6-9D6F-DA030AFB7D8C-6031-000005C4D62742D2.jpg

What kinda price?

I have one of all the Rubicons and one of all the first Reference amps. No S, or SX tho. I have 2 805's thats why I offered one up. They are rare so dont really care to just give it away.

have any 405's yet? wondering if i should try to go up to the 805 in my soundstream install. i started with the usa204, but the case turned out to be identical, but smaller than my 1000/500s/sx's..... in know the 405 will be hard pressed to keep up with the subs..

have any 405's yet? wondering if i should try to go up to the 805 in my soundstream install. i started with the usa204, but the case turned out to be identical, but smaller than my 1000/500s/sx's..... in know the 405 will be hard pressed to keep up with the subs..
yo AK, wut tha difference with tha usa, sx,ref i know ref is topovdaline but wut about usa's and others wonderin

Bump.... Sorry guys Im still looking. I did pick up a Brand New In Box Soundstream 405s a few weeks back. The 405 I initially had took a crap and my repair guy has his hands full trying to fix it.... Anyhow Im always interested in picking up a good ole 5ch Soundstream.

Dave you have a PM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.